My soccer crushes!! First pick, Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) and the last two are Kevin-Prince Boateng (From Germany, playing for Ghana in World Cup)!!! I think I want to marry a soccer player =)
good lord have mercy! who knew soccer players were so hot? or maybe i am the only one not in the loop. i wonder what kind of money they make. j/k. let me shut up before my b/f reads this....
5 comments:
Hot, hot, hot....
Damn... I lov' em!
Mmmm...Whew! These are some hot soccer players.
good lord have mercy! who knew soccer players were so hot? or maybe i am the only one not in the loop. i wonder what kind of money they make. j/k. let me shut up before my b/f reads this....
haha girl they make A LOT of money!!!!! lol
haha you guys are funny, yea they most a lot!
oh yea and Kevin Prince is just too handsome, hot!
Post a Comment