01 June 2010

The Ri-Ci Abs Challenge!

okay guys so I am officially on a mission for this summer! So I am a petitie girl....5'7 && 130lbs and people do compliment me on my figure which I do appreciate but I would love to work a little on my stomach.

Yes, yes, yes I want those Ciara six-pack abs lol.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have no disgusting midsection but i do have a little thing going on that I want to get rid of. I already do work out but its more of cardio and not really concentrated on my midsection.

I DON'T want to lose weight...repeat I DON'T want to lose any weight at all. I love my figure and size quite fine.



 And I can't forget Ms. Rihanna either...!


Okay so the Abs Challenge have officially begin. I will be getting together a little regimen on how I plan on achieving my Ri-Ci (lol) abs!

No comments: