26 June 2010

his warm embrace.

I have never cried like that because of a guy! I shocked myself today...
Last night the bf and I got into a huge argument, he even raised his voice. Something he doesn't do then after a while of pure silence he apologized for raising his voice and I apologized too then we fell asleep on the phone. So this morning I get a text from him asking if he can come over this morning and I told him sure. About five minutes later he was at my door (we do live too damn close lol). We were cuddling on the sofa and out of nowhere tears just started streaming down. It set in that he was leaving for the marines tomorrow. He held on to me tight and said "Please D stop crying" but I just couldn't hold it in. Being the clown he is he started cracking jokes and lightening up the mood which made me laugh of course (he always knew how to make me feel better). He then said "D I'm coming back to you" and I teared up once again, this time with the sniffing and all lol. I just couldn't believe I was crying this hard over him. I laid in his arms and we was watching the world cup and it was on halftime. Of all the commercial that they could of shown they chose to show the Marine commercial and of course I began to tear up again. After the commercial he just kissed me and wiped my tears.

He had to leave and about 30 minutes after he left he calls me and tell me to come outside real quick. So I went out and he gave me a bag and said love you and sped off. I opened to to find an ipod armband case and started laughing. He called and said they didn't have the regular kind anymore and was like since she do play sports she will need and plus now it will encourage me to do my daily run that I suppose to be doing over the summer lol. I hope I see him tonight and if not then tomorrow morning definitely. I'm really going to miss him. On Thursday we went on a double date with one of his bestfriends and in the car me and him was just jamming and finishing each other sentences then his friend says "Damn Nnenna I will hate to see you the same time next week". I almost turned around and back handed him then my bf was like don't mind him. I guess his friend was right, I better listen to Wake me up when September ends because that's when he is coming back. Time for me to go download that song lol


I'll be able to say, I'm the girlfriend of a Marine =D

2 comments:

M I N G said...

You two are so cute! I swear!

missnnenna said...

lol thnk you!!