02 June 2010

lesson in love.

So recently I learned a life lesson when it comes to being in a relationship. A lot of people including myself go through that one guy that has extra baggage and you have to decided whether its time to let that ship leave the dock and sail on or keep it at bay. In my opinion it all depends on the circumstance you are in. Everyone's is different! If the person is still leading the ex on and making the female believe something is still going to be there then I suggest you cut the rope and let him go, but on the other hand though if the female is the persistent one and is just out to break up the relationship because of her jealousy issues or what ever it may be, then I suggest you stay and fight for it. Again I say it depends on the person and the circumstance. My circumstance made me fight and not give up and honestly I am happy I did. I don't regret anything at all!

The lesson I learned on the other hand is: Don't ever feel that you have to compete against an ex! This is so true. If they are truly an ex then there is a reason why. A lot of females see their ex with another girl and say things like "Ooh she will never be like me". Well now I know (thanks to him) why that is the wrong thing to say. First of all you are an ex for a reason so why would the person want the exact same thing they had especially when the individual wasn't of a positive factor in their life. You think you making yourself sound good but in reality the guy is probably say "And I Thank God she is nothing like you".

As a girl that have been through dealing with the extra baggage all I can say is that you are with him for a reason. Don't allow anyone's childish, foolish ways stop you from trying something new because you never know where it can take you. If you feel like I have to compete against her if I plan on keeping him well then he is doing something wrong or you have self-esteem issues. The guy should ALWAYS make you feel like the first an only priority [when it comes to females that is]. If you not feeling it then more than likely something is wrong there. I have learned to allow people to be ignorant and make themselves look like a fool without my help and I do admit that it does feel good. Sooner or later she will realize how childish she is looking in the eyes of others and move on with her life.

Again ladies DON'T EVER FEEL THE NEED TO COMPETE AGAINST AN EX! THEY ARE AN EX FOR A REASON...
don't allow the bitch to turn you psycho. its not cute at all. Stay true to you and silence is a killer. Let her talk...truthfully only her friends will find it entertaining, everyone else will find it childish =) 

2 comments:

M I N G said...

OMG! I needed that.. I used to always worry about my boyfriend's ex's, because they would all still text him and comment on how cute he was :P But this really kinda helped me understand. Thanks girl.

missnnenna said...

your so welcome!