02 June 2010

emory college.

this post is solely dedicated to my future school!
In the fall of 2011 I plan on attending Emory College of Emory University!
Yupp I plan on being a future Emory Freshman. Well at first, entering high school, I wanted to go to Spelman which don't get me wrong is a pretty nice school. Then I took a college visit there and then to Emory and I fell in love with Emory instantly. I love the atmosphere and its just a place I can see myself at plus it offers a great education!
 It truely is as beautiful as it seems...my paradise after high school =)
 Words hold power and I declare today that I WILL be attending Emory. No ifs or buts about it!
I came back because I failed to mention:
I'M ON S E N I O R STATUS !
...and it feels good =)

2 comments:

M I N G said...

I need to start looking into colleges. SMH.

PeculiarRoyalty said...

sounds excellent I agree you will be going to emory!!!