This morning I was awaken by a call from my love. He asked if I was still tired and I said yess so he told me to go back to bed. We hung up and in less than a minute he text me apologizing for last night because I kind of got upset about the fact that we don't talk on the phone at night like that anymore because he is always tired. When I read his apology I felt like I was being selfish. He works for most of the day then goes out and play soccer (Love && Soccer =]), so of course he would be tired plus yesterday he had to take his little brother to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well. I gave him a bad attitude last night and when he apologized for not talking to me as much I felt horrible. So I told him he shouldn't be sorry for anything and he said well I am because I don't want to lose you over something so stupid. I told him that he won't and he said sometimes he wonder. This caught me off guard completely. Now he is the type of person that doesn't really show emotions and is real nonchalant when it comes to his relationships. Then out of the blue he tells me this. I asked him why would he think I would leave him, he said that he don't know its just a feeling and he is also scared that when he goes to the Marines that I'm going to get tired and bored of waiting for him. He almost had me in tears because I wasn't use to this side of him at all!!! My Ghanaian is a straight goon (our insider lol). So I assured him that yeah I might get bored but that's why I'm going to keep myself occupied with things to do so time can fly by. He replied saying ok and "i really do love you D. I'm in love with you". This was the line that broke me down. I just couldn't believe it at all!!! (He calls me D, last name begins with that letter). I told him wooooow and he just said yeah I know.
So we changed subject matter and I started to doze back off. Out of nowhere (NO LIE) I heard his voice saying "damn D you falling asleep on me" being half asleep I was just like yeahhhh. He then said "alright D, love you". It was like a light bulb flashed and I got up quick. I was like WTH! That mess was sooooo scary, I immediately called him and told him. He started laughing and said I guess you in love too huh. I just smiled =)
No comments:
Post a Comment