01 June 2010

And the countdown begins...

I just realized that today is the first of June!
The month I have been dreading for two months...ugh!
The countdown begins for the day my love have to leave, June 28th. Its like the closer it gets the scarier it seems. I didn't think much of it when we first got together because it was still a way to go but now it is setting in. I know you guys tired of hearing me ramble on and on about it but damn I think about it constantly these days.
I'm trying to go back to Boston by the end of June so it can take my mind off him leaving a bit then when I come back to Atlanta I will be busy with school. Have to keep myself busy so I can get through it.

Lord knows I freaking LOVE that guy!

No comments: