15 June 2010

to my surprise.

Ok so I use to be a proud owner of a purple Ipod nano. Man I loved that ipod. Then two weeks before school got out some bum at NCHS stole my ipod!!! I was heated for a moment then I realized that it was just a material possession and I lived before it so I can live without it. Well my boyfriend constantly messed with me about it, saying stuff like "Man our beat all their ass if it was me, its just some shit they just not suppose to do" and I'll tell him chillll out it really isn't that serious.

Well last Friday I was talking to him and he was like have you heard. I'm looking like heard what. He then says never mind you'll find out later. So being the person I am I'm like WTF don't do that mess. He knows I can't stand it. He then says you will find out sometime next week just relax. How am I suppose to relax after you just worked me up huh! Yesterday he asked me if I was working Wednesday and I said naw, he then ask if I want to chill with him then and I replied yesssss =D but he added it has to be after noon and I'm like ummm yeah ok. Well yesterday night I brought it back up and said man tell me already it's next week. I began to get an attitude with him and he was like damn D, I got you another Ipod. I'm like man be serious what is it and I"m not playing. He says that's it, it was suppose to be a surprise. Now at this point I'm just happy like you shouldn't have baby and he says I know but I chose to because when you lost yours you didn't bitch and go on and on about it. He then says it comes in Wednesday before noon, everything started clicking. My Ralph then said he couldn't get my name inscribed on the back like the other one and they ran out of purple so he got orange. Now I really don't care much for orange but an Ipod is an Ipod plus who am I to be picky. I was so happy last night.

A few minutes ago I was eating breakfast and I hear a knock at the door. I'm like who the heck is knocking at the door right now so I go answer  to find the UPS lady there murdering my name like its the hardest thing in the world. Anyway I'm like awww it came in early. So I'm happy opening it up but the package is bigger than the typical Ipod Nano package. I opened it to find a brand new Ipod Touch!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. And on the back my name is inscribed and it says from RKO. I almost started crying. He have to complete community service today so I texted him with his last name in all caps then I sent another text saying you are such a liar. He replied saying what I lie about and I said. "I got an ipod just like your old one except its orange. I couldn't get your name on it either but at least its something". He replied "lol I'm guessing it came in earlier". He then called me a couple of minutes later and was like damn I can tell you blushing, calm down lol. He told me that it was also his going away gift since he leaving in two weeks for the Marines and that he loves me more than anything. I said Thank you and he replied "Anything for you D". He definitely made my day, week, and month! Now I can't wait to go out with him Wednesday. BLISS.

8 comments:

PeculiarRoyalty said...

aww thats so sweet!

Ayi said...

awwwww

Anonymous said...

Awww that was so sweet of him :)

Laura said...

hey come stop by my blog new posts and updated! www.8tsix.blogspot.com

missnnenna said...

Thnks everyone!! =)

M I N G said...

OMG! That is so cute.. keeper, much? :D

missnnenna said...

lol girl yesss

Anonymous said...

Hey you might have to try and follow my blog again because I changed the URL to www.heartsdesire08.blogspot.com and it may show you as a follower of the old url and you might not be able to go to the new one. If that makes any sense at all.