01 June 2010

Grinds My Gears.

while i sit here and listen to M.I.A and on facebook I decided to make a post of things people do on facebook that irks me! here we go...

  • Like Your Own Status- well if you didn't like it then I don't think you would of posted it to begin with. It's safe to say that we all know you like it 
  • Post a Picture && Say You Look Ugly- you really want everyone attention to reassure you that you not ugly eh?
  • Promoting Parties on People's Wall- There is an event option that you can use. Don't post no mess saying "Calling All Ladies..." because I will delete you. Thank you =]
  • Butchered English- I understand we living in a time of txt talk but that does not give you the right to just butcher the English language to the point where we don't even understand you damn status! English 101
  • Inspirational Status- I have no problem with people putting up inspirational statuses but what I don't like is when the individual doesn't practice what they speak on facebook. They just post it to get people to like their status so they feel important knowing in reality they the complete opposite.
  • Random Request- People who send someone a friend request and have not one single friend in common. Do you really think I'm about to accept you?? Nawwwwwwwww
  • Conversation Starters- Don't start a conversation with me whether it's via IM, messages, or wall and not reply when I took my time to reply to you!
These are just the ones that came to my head at the moment. If you have any thing that people do on facebook or even twitter that irks you comment so i can hear and agree lol!

Till Next Post Dolllllsss!

2 comments:

M I N G said...

OMG! I am so with you on all of theseee!

missnnenna said...

I knew someone would be!
Thanks girly =]