So I just need to rant right now so people please bare with me. Why is it that there is always a certain group of friends at everyone's school who strives for attention and believe they are omnipotent to everyone else? At my school there is this group that just love to talk about other people and it just about makes their day. I'm the kind of person that is nice to everyone so I "associate" with them but I won't call it a friendship because for starters I don't trust none of them. In my opinion they really have no life because they use other people's flaws to bring excitement into their lives and also mask the many flaws they bare also.
Facebook beefing is sooo old now && frankly I am getting tired of the going back and forth (exactly why I limit some of the people I add to my facebook). In my opinion there is no use to slick diss anyone of facebook but when you guys meet in person both parties act like they don't see the other. You were talking all that on facebook please act upon it. Another thing they do is gossip gossip gossip. I would be lying if I say I can't stand people who gossip because everyone gossip at one point in their life but the thing that gets me is when EVERY word that comes out of you mouth is gossip. Where the hell did you here that from?
They just think that they are above everyone and thus have the right to talk trash. They tried to come at me with that foolishness freshman year and I had to shut it down. I don't do all the talking first of all, no need to go around telling people who I don't like. Say something to me and then that's when you going to really hear Nnenna. Talking about other people DOES NOT make you better then them or cooler. You just have issues that you fail to acknowledge so you have to hide it by conversing with your ignorant friends about others.
Okay so I think I feel better now =)
1 comment:
All of that is so TRUE. I know you feel better for getting that off your chest. We need to vent all of our frustrations sometimes.
Post a Comment