I realized that when it comes to friends I mostly have guy friends. Don't get me wrong I do get along with females but I just don't trust them. It's easier for me to trust a male before I trust a female with my emotions. This could also be the fact that I am some what of a tomboy so I hang around guys a lot because we connect. I'm not really the kind to sit and talk about girly things. I rather debate about sports with the guys, I know sad huh? But that's what keeps me happy =). Anyways I do have 2 females that I can really call a friend and when I have something bothering me I could go to. But my main bestfriend who knows EVERYTHING about me is of course a guy. I love him like no other. Its crazy though because when a girl have guys as friends, other females all of a sudden start assuming shidd. Seriously, I don't have to have sexx with anyone for them to enjoy my company sorry if you do. The main ones talking are the same ones wishing they were in my shoes and had that type of relationship instead of the fuck and go relationship they have instead.
So these are the reasons I believe a guy friend is better (MY OPINION):
- They aren't so quick to judge like many females these days.
- They LISTEN and don't go running their mouth to the next person they see.
- We can discuss other issues besides clothes, makeup, && hair. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with that it's just I don't want that to be the topic of our conversation all the time.
- The guys I talk to aren't into all that drama
- Get a better insight when it comes to guys =). You getting it straight from the source!
- Can participate in physical activities. I can't stand going to the movies like that, when I go out I want to have fun. Paintball fighting, rock climbing, boxing...I told you i'm a tomboy lol
- They aren't so damn NEEDY! && Less Favors. I don't mind doing a favor for someone but when it becomes a constant hassle I get annoyed
No comments:
Post a Comment