09 November 2009

Why Come to School??

Ok so I have one question that seemed to have irked me all day today. Why do these little boys come to high school just to skip everyday and smoke??? I just can't seem to understand. Why come? All day today when I stepped out the class I kept seeing the same boys running around the hallway. My whole thing is if you don't like school when then don't come. Now I will understand if they in like the 9th grade but these fools are like juniors and seniors. Why don't yall just drop out and stop disturbing others trying to learn!!! Then one of them felt the need to try and talk to me. Negro if you don't back up with that mess. I need a guy that's about something not a little boy that don't know what he wants from life. This just disturbed me today and I decided to vex a little. I'm better now :). I think its time I get up out that dirty ass school!!

3 comments:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Lol...girl u super late...he looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better lol

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

oh yea...nominated u for blog award

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

oops...I just realized that I commented on the WRONG one...*slowness* lol....this was for the Omarion post hehehe