24 November 2009

Friends...How many of us have a TRUE one?

Don't listen to your crew, Do what works for you, Standin' back from situations gives you the perfect view.

 Jay-Z



Sometimes you can't necessarily depend always on what your friends say. The he said she said stuff that I'm going through right now is so much. Have you ever had a friend who doesn't like another one of your friends with a passion and you are put in the predicament where you have to choose?? Well I just recently went through that. When you are stuck between the two, you start to hear two different stories in your ear. "Oh I don't know why you still mess with her?" Ugh..because she is my friend just like you!

I talked to both of them and let them know that I am not about to go through this with them. So when I'm around keep the other person's name out your mouth. You know how things get started nowadays..."Oh she was just sitting here while "so-so" was dogging you out and she suppose to be your friend". I'm trying my best to just stay out of drama. Then I heard this quote and it changed everything. Instead I just chilled out and observed both of them because they were once friends. Then I realized who was really a friend. I hate people that when you and them fall out they go and put your business out on the street. That's some real dirty shit (excuse my language). You was never a friend to begin with and if you are capable of doing that to her then I know you are capable of doing that to me also. I think that is one of the reasons why I don't have many female friends. I try to keep them at a minimum. Also I trust specific people with specific things that pertain to my life.

Friends is a word that is used lightly these days. Make sure you know your friends because at the end they can hurt you if you truly don't know who they are.

No comments: