Well if you didn't know I am currently a junior in high school and I have began my college search! Yes, Yes, Yes...one of my teachers encouraged me to get a head start in this game of life so I have a few of the colleges I am considering
well i want to go somewhere i can have fun at and also get a quality education. I have a couple of friends that's jst got in college and which they could of looked for a better school where it isn't boring. I dont want that to be me lol
2 comments:
may i ask why you want to go to college? just a good thing to think about, as well as WHERE you want to go = ]
miami would be nice, just because of the weather, city life, beach scene...lol yea don't ask me where to go, you'll just be picking party schools : P
well i want to go somewhere i can have fun at and also get a quality education. I have a couple of friends that's jst got in college and which they could of looked for a better school where it isn't boring. I dont want that to be me lol
Post a Comment