10 November 2009

Aww My First Blog Award!

So this is my first blog award ever!! Yayy Me and that's all thanks to Ms. Igbobaby whose blog is igbobaby.blogspot.com. I love her blog because she talks about EVERYTHING so I know there's something new every time I come on. Thanks again hun!

Now for the 7 facts!
  1. A lot people think i'm stuck up...well I"M NOT!! I'm a little tomboy at heart that loves to wrestle my bfs lol
  2. I actually resided in Nigeria for a little bit of time and came back to the U.S (spent majority of my life in GA anyway)
  3. I'm really kinda afraid to drive..shhh don't tell nobody lol. I'm a thug! (ex-luv probably gonna read this anyway lol)
  4. I love music!! Not the drug dealing music though (wacka flocka lol). I sure don't influence.
  5. I'm addicted to no good football players...ugh! I need to get over that
  6. Want to marry me a football player whether he goes to the pros I don't care. College football is good for me jst have a plan afterward (i knw i knw...i jst said i need to get over football players lol)
  7. I use to have real low self-esteem about myself and being African until I realize that I'm freaking awesome! :) [if you walk with your head held low then people will treat you worthless but when you gain confidence and walk with your head held high people will look up to you and respect you as a person. I learned this not so many years ago]

Once again thanks igbobaby for the nomination!!

2 comments:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

You're welcome sweetie! Keep up the good work!

Eternally Fixated said...

We nominated u for a blog award!!

http://eternallyfixated.blogspot.com/2009/11/6-blog-award-nominations.html