Recently I've had a couple of females come up to me and say I have a nice body. A female giving a compliment?? I thought that jst didn't exist anymore with so much hate going on lol. Well of course I said my thank yous and all. Then I started to laugh. Its funny that I once was so self conscious about my body. I hated everything about it and didn't feel so cute. I always had the slender athletic build and I hated that. I have to admit I wanted to big that thick chick lmao. But now that's all changed. I love my body! and everything on it. I know I don't have a perfect body but I'm perfectly happy with mine. I have my little curves and wear it proud lol. So many females go through that hating their body phase but if they never get over that then you are robbing yourself from the happiness you deserve....As long as you know that you are taking care of your body the best you know how. Not everyone is meant to be skinny!!! I hate seeing pretty thick women trying to lose weight to end up looking so awkward because it doesn't work for them. Stick to what works for you. For all the skinny girls stop trying to get thick lol and all my thick girls stop trying to get skinny. Love yourself!!!


2 comments:
haha agreed!
I've always been pretty slim.
but more slim lately after i became vegetarian
and i started to miss the curves i felt i was losing ...
so after 6 mos, i began eating meat again.
and my body still hasn't changed.
i realized i just have to love my body regardless of how it changes (or doesn't) and just embrace it! :)
I'm glad that you have embraced it girly! =)
Post a Comment