11 December 2009

Hunny we just in High School

Now I understand that some people marry their high school sweetheart and what not but that is very rarely. Why do these girls think that they going to be with these no good boys forever?? I had to learn that you can't really stop someone from cheating they have to want to change for you. Hunny we just in high school get over it! I already know that once I graduate I'm probably not going to be messing with most of these boys that go to my school now. I mean lets be serious...once I graduate I need someone that's trying to make something out themselves. In high school I really don't care about all of that but once I enter the real world you can believe that's a necessity in a man and  most of these boys not even going to be doing anything once they graduate especially the ones that you are attracted to. If you find a good one then I am thrilled and happy for you but it don't go like that all the time. Let's stop trying to make these short term bf's long term. We just trying too hard at that point.

Live your life and stop looking for love in every boy you with. Just have fun!

No comments: