Everyone is getting their own reality or tv show...man that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
The long ass Facebook status's are JUST RIDICULOUS!
Acting like you so sophisticated on the internet but in real life bitch you dumb...that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
Craving for that negative attention..man that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
Wearing some short skirts in this freezing weather..hunny seriously that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
Being stuck up and you really not even that cute now that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
Messing with 50 other girls and believe I will stop my life for you baby boy that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
Over-sagging your pants to the point that I can see the outline of your crack through the boxers that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
Worrying about who someone go with and you have nothing to do with it..man mind your own business because that's JUST RIDICULOUS!
I will stop there...If you have anything that you feel is JUST RIDICULOUS! make sure you leave a comment! I want to laugh =)
Hmm...I might have to play this with my Dominique <3 tonight haha
No comments:
Post a Comment