So I have never been a big fan of The Real World Series. I'll watch it if there is nothing else on but it's not one of those shows that I have programed in my mind to watch on a specific date and time. Yesterday was the season premiere of the show and this time it's in D.C. [One day I want to visit up there]. Anyway it had me just thinking about reality shows in general. They have come to dominate our television sets lately. Seems as though everyone is having a reality show. Celebrities and non celebrities. Don't get me wrong I do love reality shows well at least some of them that is.
Okay so on Real World you had this guy named Andrew who I think is pretty cool. He is absolutely hilarious but he is the kind of person that I think don't know when to take shit seriously and that can be irritating at times. Well he said he came on there to get laid. When I heard this I started shaking my head. Doesn't everyone come on the Real World to get laid lol. They all end up having sexx with someone by the end of the show. Everytime I watch shows like that I immediately begin to point out the people I believe is going to cause drama, have sexx with everyone, the peace maker, the flip-flopper, and etc lol. This casters sure do know how to cast a show. They put people with totally different personalities and views together so that chaos with result.
My whole thing is how can some of them show their face in their hometown after doing some of the things that they did on the show ?? I personally won't be able to if I know I acted a complete whore and ass the whole show. My family and friends will be like WTF was you doing. That is one of the downsides of reality television. At the end of the day you are putting your lifestyle out there for everyone to see: potential employers, family, friends, even neighbors. You never know who is watching so I think people that go on these shows do need to be mind full of the things they are doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment