19 June 2009

Love At First Sight?? Nawwww

Boredom...the exact word to describe how I'm feeling right now. I mean you can tell. I'm just on the computer switching among Myspace, Facebook, and Blogger while texting the hubby and friend. And engaging in television watching The Nanny. Its an old sitcom but its actually very entertaining and I love Fran's voice but anyway back on being bored. Earlier the bf asked me if I wrote another one and I said no and he gave me an idea to write a blog about us which isn't a bad idea. The downside is the fact that it will take a long blog to get everything down. We've been through ALOT together ever since we got together on 01.31.08 [my lucky day].

Ok ima be real with yall. It was not love at first sight. Matter of fact I was just recovering from a past relationship when he walked into my life. At first I was like umm yea ok lol. He was pretty cool but if you was to ask me then if i could see us together for this long my answer would of probably been a hell naw. I use to be worried about me, myself, and I and then he kinda added someone else to the list...him. Eventually my feelings for him began to grow to the point that it kinda scared me because I've never done this love thing and I didn't plan on it anytime soon. So we got together second semester of my freshman year in high school and he was a sophomore. Now i'm an upcoming junior and he is an upcoming senior. Now we've broke up I think about three times. The first two really wasn't serious because it was like for some hours or just one day but the last time we broke up which was more recent was for about 2 or 3 months and OMG it was like hell. I'm not going to get into so much about that because its too long but we got it together and now we back strong! We plan on making it last this time and not falling for all this stuff around us. I love him and I know he loves me and thats all we need...Oh and this probably the only post that you will hear me talking about that loser lol

01.31.08 <3

No comments: