26 June 2009

Michael Joseph Jackson...A Celebration!

Wow...Michael Joseph Jackson is gone. I was watching tv yesterday when they announced he was in the hospital for cardiac arrest. I didn't think he would die though. Then the next minute...BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL JACKSON HAS LEFT US AT THE AGE OF 50. I seriously didn't know what to say. First of all I never thought I would live to see the day Michael Jackson will die. He was like that person that was immune to death to me. This opened my eyes because if the person I thought couldn't die [don't ask me why] left us that means anyone at any given moment can also die.

Its crazy to watch all these people mourn over him but I'm kinda happy. This man was put through hell and back and it seemed as though everytime an issue came up about him people seem to forget the things this man has accomplished. Now everyone is mourning. He's in a better place than this cruel world. He will be missed and his music and impact on the WORLD will forever be remembered. Michael Jackson is someone that will never die in people's heart. His story and his music will be passed on from generations to generations. RIP Michael Joseph Jackson!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

gorgeous vixen.
The Blog of a Vixen!

No comments: