
I decided to start drinking more water. A friend of mine "NY" told me that I should start drinking water more that it will clear your skin instead of sodas and everything. I rarely drink soda anyway but I am a juice fanatic. Juicy Juice is the best brand of juice there is!! So I told myself I will drink more water and since summer started I have packed on the pounds a lot. I mean I'm not fat though. I have no problems with it so my same food routine will continue to exist.
So whats up with all these shows coming out?? Everyone and their momma getting a show. WHY? WHY? WHY? B.E.T giving shows to everyone these days. "Frankie and Neffe", "Tiny & Toya", "Mo'Nique Show", "The Wendy Williams Show". Its ridiculous now. Well at least they can stop showing some of these boring movies just because they black. I know one thing is they better not move "The Game" or there is gonna be some major problems. Then today I see that Meagan from Rock of Love and I Love Money getting her own show too!!! Are you serious???? Well I don't think I will give that show the time of the time. Might watch the premiere and lose interest.
gorgeous vixen.
The Blog of a Vixen!
1 comment:
Just wanted to say hello from one Hairlista to another! I'm following you now!
Post a Comment