OMG! Ok I bumped across a new discovery. I am a HUGE Tyra Banks fan and I love her talk show. So I was on the Tyra Banks Show official website and was just scrolling through when it asked me to become part of the Tyra Show Community I was like ok its just like a account where I can like comment on some of the stuff on her website. Then once I signed up I realized it was a social networking website. I was like wow I never knew this. I honestly think its very cool and if you are a big Tyra fan like I am then i recommend you sign up for it. If you do sign up please add me. My badge is down below [aint that cool lmao]. I probably won't be updating it as much as of now because of my myspace and facebook account. I do want to say is that the downside of it is that you probably won't get as much guys on there lmao. I mean its The Tyra Show Community. The name screams anti-guys lol. I'm just playing but its probably true but who cares. Dicks aren't everything anyway :]
Visit The Tyra Show
CHECK IT OUT!
gorgeous vixen.
The Blog of a Vixen!
No comments:
Post a Comment