15 June 2009

First Blog..Yay Me!! Blog??

Hey people! So this is my first blog...yay me! Now the hard part is knowing what to talk about on these blogs. Ok so let me give some background on Gorgeous Nne. I am a 16 year old girl, with drama, that lives in Atlanta, GA. Umm i love myself o so much and i love fashion too. Well i'm an official junior! about time i become one and i'm thrilled about the next school year. I go to a school thats full of drama, i think that goes for just about all schools. I was born in Mississippi, Southern chick, but raised in Atlanta and the parents are from Nigeria which makes me a true African American.


Ok so lets talk about the blog...enough about me. So i will be spending sometime looking at other people's blog because i'm not quite sure how this is ran. I have so much to say and get off my chest. I know yall have the moments when yall see something in public and is like what the hell!! yea i have a lot of those moments so now i will be able to share with everyone. I know my blog is categorized under fashion, celebrity and something else but i really will be talking about just about everything. for males and females. so i will have the blogs that are towards the males and some that are focused toward the females.


My first topic will be trashy females. Ok so i'm at the hair salon...not gonna mention where but its in atlanta....and i left because of the wait and just wanted to walk around. I turn left...i turn right and all i see is females in their pajamas and scarves on heads and hair all over the place. my first reaction is just why?? they could of took care of that at home before leaving. then you had guys just hitting on me and i'm like come on be a man and not a horny little boy. thats not cute to a real lady. but i don't blame them....take a look around at the females they had there and you will understand their pain. lol....i mean you don't have to look your best everytime because i know i dont but you also dont have to look like a hot mess! thats just rediculous...take care of yourself and stop saying "so?? i'm not here to impress anyone." thats so trashy!!!ok so i think thats enough for the first blog...if you read this please drop some input...i'm new to this so help a sister out! :) well until the next time i blog.....stay gorgeous!

No comments: