06 July 2010

change is good.

Guess what everyone! I have made up my mind that I do want to cut my hair sometime next year. I want it to be like a over with high school transitioning into woman hood type thing lol. I spoke to one of my good friends last night and told him about it and he had the nerves to say I don't like women that shave their head. Whoaaaa now, Nnenna not shaving her head. (calm down). I want a short hairstyle but not too short though, I still want some hair follicles on my head. So I told him I would try and look up some pictures this morning of the type of hairstyle I have in mind. I reminded him that if it don't look good I can always get a weave and just let my hair grow out (IT'S JUST HAIR!).

I really do want to cut it but first I have to find the right style and also the right person to do it. Might have to wait until I go to Boston and my cousin's hairstylist give me her opinion!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I have been thinkin about cutting my hair too. I decided I was going to go with a riri hairdo...I like the one from take a bow.

missnnenna said...

I love that one too!!