08 July 2010

Harry Potter!

My friend can't really stand the Twilight Series. She says that she is fed up with people comparing it to the Harry Potter Series which she LOVES. I myself adores the whole Twilight Saga so I'm like girl hushh and admit something is taking Harry Potter's place. Being that I have never watched a single Harry Potter movie nor read one of the books she told me I should try it first before I speak. So I made her a promise that I will at least give it a try. If I didn't like the first one then I'm condemning the rest lol. Well yesterday I sat and watched the first ever Harry Potter and drum roll please................................................ i loved it! lol. I called her and was like girl Twilight don't have shidd on this and of course she told me I told you so. So after watching the first one I just had to watch the second (mainly because my sister said that's one of the best ones). Afterwards I had to take a break from Harry, so I will continue today. Probably will watch at least one

By the end of summer I will be ready for the new movie to come out. All caught up and everything =)
Still a Twilight fan though!

2 comments:

M I N G said...

I love Harry Potter! I think it's better, too.

StylishForever said...

they look adorable!