Last night I stayed on the phone with one of my close friends and was just talking about life and things that were going on this summer. Then she brought up her "ex" boo who at this point I do not really like at this point because I feel she deserves better. Well a couple of weeks ago everything was going smoothly with them then he went out of town. On one of those days I was over her house and my bf called me so I tell him where I'm at and one of her guy friends (nothing more) was with us also. Jokingly my bf was like damn he goes out of town and she already has another nigga over and we just laughing and she going along with his shananigans. He then says I'm call your bf and tell him, she said go right ahead. So he ended up texting him and I guess this negro really believed it. So he text her getting real smart with her. Then out of nowhere he says "Fuck you". Whoaaaa now, you don't tell your gf that over something like that while you know not a damn thing. So I tell my bf and he like damn I thought he knew I was just playing. So I made him call her bf and let him know that it was all a joke, but still he continued to cuss at her and then broke up with her. Now at this point I'm thinking hmmm I think he needed an excuse to break up with you to begin with. You just don't get mad like that and break up with a person. Now mind you he is still out of town while all of this is going on. I'm comforting her and telling her don't worry he will come to his senses and don't stress over it. Next day, one of her friends who also is close to her bf sent her a pic that her bf's brother took of him and some girl like cuddling on the trip. Then she starts believing that he was cheating on her with the girl on the trip and broke up with her as an excuse to continue what he do.
So he finally come back in town and they both live in the same neighborhood and share many mutual friends. He came back and didn't even say anything to her. When she was outside with the rest of the neighborhood he was inside and when she goes inside he comes out. So they finally text and she asks him why is did he break up with her. Yall want to hear this nigga's excuse. Okay well here it goes. "It's complicated. I do love you and care about you, but I just can't explain why I broke up with you".....straight BULL! When she told me this I'm like he really lost his mind. He asked her to please stop asking him why and that it hurts him too...get outta here!!! Well Saturday she text me and tells me that he came over her house. He asked if he could come and she said yeah. So she told him that she really wants to know why he broke up with her. He says "He can't stand when other guys look and her and talk about what they want to do with her". I'm like but you have her, that's your gf! Do you really think that breaking up with her will help you deal with your petty insecurities??? He has to be lying, he really making up stuff at this point. He then askes her to help him get over that insecurity and she said yeah she will help. So he then proceeds to make moves on her then he crossed the line............THE MOFO PULLED OUT A CONDOM! I couldn't believe it, he really is full of shit. So I'm like please tell me you didn't give in to him and she says naw she didn't. Then I was like don't ever give him the perks he had when he was in a relationship with you because then its like why get back with her if we do the same thing regardless. She was like yeah you right, then the she tells me he hasn't texted or called her since Saturday. When he was leaving he asked her if she still had her old tmobile phone because his was messed up and she gave it to him and told him to text her and he said yeah. Now he really have no excuse being that he does have a working phone.
I just feel like he is using her and I don't like that. It makes me want to call him and say a few words. Don't play with the girl heart, either you in or you out: pick one. I know she seriously love him but I don't feel like the feelings are quite mutual. I do wish he grows up and she moves on to some one that will treat her well. She deserves way more.
5 comments:
Women put all there emotions and soul into relationships but guys don't get that deep into relationships. A woman will put up with a man for a long time even if he treats her wrong but a guy will not put up with a woman for very long. Like your friend probably has put up with a lot from this guy but let her mess up once and that's his ticket out. Some guys don't want to be with one girl for too long anyway because they get bored and they start to feel like they have to be commited to that one girl and that makes them scared so the first chance they get they run. Your friend just needs to forget about this guy and move on and the feelings she has for him will leave eventually if she starts seeing someone else to take her mind off of him but don't just rush into another relationship just to prove a point. If he doesn't want her she shouldn't want him either.
Thank you! That is exactly what I'm telling her. I just hope she can move on, I know it is going to be hard but once she gets over it she will feel way better than she does now. I told her she too young to be stressing over a guy
I am guessing she is 17/18. Really this guy is not the end of her dating life. There WILL be more. No if ands or buts about it. As a friend, listen to her. Be there for her. Tell her what you do not like about him and valid/concrete reasons as to why he you do not.
If she does not listen then there is nothing more you can do about it.She WILL find her way eventually. You just have to give her time.
Maybe when you are out next time with her bring a new guy along that you think she might be into.
Just trust me when I say, this guy's time is almost over.
That bring a new guy thing isn't such a bad idea! But yeah she is getting over him but i just hope he doesn't go popping up in her life again with that i love you ish but thanks!
wowwww! i definatly agree on what you're saying! i just started my blogspot, just chekout, and if you love this, followme and coments! :)
Post a Comment