09 July 2010

Facebook: How you are slowing irking me!

I just had to make this post tonight because I am just about fed up with it!!! All this like my status and I'll tell you my like, dislike, and confession ish is getting to me. It has definitely plagued my facebook, I don't know about you guys. This all started one night when one mofo was bored and couldn't go to sleep. (summer makes facebook extremely active!) Anyways this negro probably decided hey let me play a game with my facebook friends since I have nothing else to do with my life and the first Like my status... was updated. I wish I could just slap the person!! At first it was cool, just a friendly game until it turned into the only thing people do on there now. No more quality statuses anymore just promotions to get people to like their status. Then the like my status and I will rate you! Seriously man they are messing up the quality of facebook. So I have transitioned a bit more on the Twitter side. I don't have time to be going on there and writing on people's wall (most I don't even know personally) things I like and dislike about them. I mean really though is it that important that you like everyone's status. Then some people get over 90 likes....WHO ABOUT TO WRITE ON ALL THEM PEOPLE'S WALL?! I logged on tonight and I'm greeted by a whole bunch of foolishness. geeshhhhhhhh! Ok I think I'm fine now, just have to take a break from that site for a while. Twitter it will be then! Follow me if you have one, I do follow back:
Twitter.com/NnennaRose

Ooh and I got a call today from my love's sister saying he finally wrote them and wanted her to give me his address so I can write him. Best believe as soon as I got home I began to write. Turned out I had a lot on my mind so I instead typed it! lol. Gosh I'm on my second page Times New Roman, 12 with no double space. He about to be like what the heck but hey he did leave me alone for the Marines so he better read and enjoy lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true. I don't even like that status because I really don't care what people like or dislike about me. I didn't copy and paste it either because I don't even really know half the people on my facebook so how will I tell you what I do and don't like about you? It's so pointless.

M I N G said...

IKR! I deactivated mines a week ago. I don't feel like I'm missing much! I'll reactivate when school starts though.. to keep up with old friends, ig.