05 July 2010

call it a lesson learned.

Yesterday for one of the first times ever I went to church was payed attention like never before! It was as if the Pastor was speaking to me personally and the issues I was facing in life. My whole mind-set has changed in a way for the better. I'm always trying to better myself as an individual because change can be a good thing not always bad.This is the status that I put up on facebook && I got a lot of messages telling me how good it was:

You always going to have people that don't like you, even ones that plot against you but always remember there are those who would love to see you succeed. Give your enemies a show while pleasing the ones you love in the process!

Another quote that I read and loved was:
Worrying is letting God know that you don't trust him!

Time for me to stop worrying about the simple things and live my life, keeping God first! =)

1 comment:

M I N G said...

I love both quotes.