So on Tyra today she had on this duo that claim to be prophets and what not. They performed an exorcism on a sixteen year old boy because he was gay. Now the boy is claiming that the evil spirit is out of him and he isn't gay anymore but is having gay thoughts !! WTF !! Tyra asked him if he was into girls and he replied umm yess which seemed forced lol.
About these damn prophets....they are full of bull. Don't get me wrong I am a strong believer in a guy should be with a female not male and females should be with males. If people choose to do the opposite well the only thing I can do about it is tell them how I feel if they are my friend. But for me to down someone because they are gay is dead wrong. A valid point was brought up when the prophets said that he is going to hell if he don't change is when the woman [forgot her name] said that if that's the case what will stop him from committing other crimes since he already believes he is going to hell. Why would you even fill a child's mind up with those kind of thoughts ?? They made me mad watching them lol
I believe that people have the right to choose what they want to be. In my eyes, it has absolutely nothing to do with me so why should I be doing extra ?? I don't discriminate on anyone because I know how that feels myself.
3 comments:
i saw that episode & it made me sick.
i personally believe that gay people were born gay.
& honestly the way gays are treated is horrible.
like seriously, let them do them.
their life doesn't have anything to do with yours ...
so i agree with you totally!
-Sunshineee :)
Right...So many other people doing things that is worse than that
I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills
Post a Comment