Another hot ass day in Atlanta! The pollen was ridiculous though. You could see the cloud of pollen in the air as you ride downtown but anyways I spent this lovely day with the -manfriend- so he wants to be called lol. I haven't had this much fun in a while. I can honestly say he makes me happy and feel like a queen. Well anyways we ended up going to his house after running around Atlanta. We chilled with his mother, sisters, and brother. Man are they hilarious. Watching this sex addicted teenage girls on Tyra had his mother going. She got on every single one of them. I see now where he gets his sense of humor from. I so love my Ghanaian even though he can't stand Nigerians but he still with this Naija Girl! He keeps me laughing and understands me. It's nothing like a person you can relate to and share stories about life. Thanks to NCHS for having a girls soccer team or I would of never joined soccer and never bonded with him. Thank the bestfriend for giving him a ride with us that one day or we would of never start acknowledging each other in school. Who would of ever thought it would be him I make my [m]f ?? And finally thank you to all the people that don't want to see us together and don't like me because bitches you making us stronger =]


No comments:
Post a Comment