I never thought that I would encounter a guy that has an ex that's still attached. So I began talking to this guy and everything just seemed right and last Friday he asked me to be his girl and I said yes I would love to. Well his ex all of a sudden wanted to start caring. You know how girls are, they act like they do not care anymore but once the person move on they want to throw it all out there. Well she ends up calling just about everyone telling them that she is mad they did not inform her that he was talking to me (basically trying to make them feel bad). Well once that did not work she then ask my bestfriend to tell me to stop talking to him. At this point I'm like WTF ! She needs to grow up and move on because she looking pathetic and people talking about her and she doesn't even know.
So the boy plays soccer for my school along with me and she is the boys soccer manager. After she found out that we were together the girl started getting real jazzy just for a boys soccer game that no one comes to. I'm just laughing like really....really now. Do you really want him that bad ? He started to ignore her which made her even madder or whatever. So of course ole girl started to talk about me with some of her friends and at first it really did get to me and I was real close to going over there a beating the shit out of her. The boyfriend told me to relax and asked me does she mean anything to me and i said no then he said why the fuck should you care, she is acting childish which is one of the reasons we did not even work out. He let me know that he's with me and not trying to mess that up. At that point I made up my mind that I will ignore her and just do me. Yesterday both the girls and the boys soccer team had a soccer game. So while we played he was watching so when it was over I decided to stay with like 2 other girls and watch them play and ride the boys bus back home. I guess this got to her when she saw me staying so this little ass girl runs to the bus driver and tells her to make sure i'm in the front of the bus to avoid me seating with him like i did last time. Who really does that ?? To top it off ole girl is a senior....you about to get out of high school and still acting like this?? So her friend told my boyfriend her little plot and he was like he don't even want to ride the bus anymore. He asked me to ride in the car with him instead so I did and I bet she was mad. Bitch felt stupid hahahaha...I just don't get what her deal is.
You did not care much about him before we were together but now that we are you doing everything in your power to break us up. At first I was ready to just call it quits to avoid all the drama but I realized I really do like him and he makes me happy. That's really all that matters and I've never been the one to quit. So I had a long conversation with him explaining how I am going to give it my best but he has to do something also to calm the girl down because she was going to cause him the relationship. We will see how far this goes but he really looks like he is making an effort to keep the relationship going.
2 comments:
OMG. I had the same problem.. I'm glad your working through yours, me and mines did [: 5months later, still together! ♥ =]
Thanks girl ! Now that really just motivated me to keep it going =D
Post a Comment