As of Thursday, April 14, 2010 the girls' soccer season came to an end. We played our last game and actually showed out to make sure we end with a bang. Defeated SHS with a score of 4-1 and had fun doing it. Unfortuanately we didn't make the play-offs because we were 5th in the region and the top 4 are the ones that goes =(. It was a sad thing but I'm proud that we even came that far. Last year from what I heard was a horrible season. They finished second to last but this year that was turned around. I love those ladies!
This season has introduce to me to a new group of friends and also a great -manfriend- =). I'm glad I went on ahead and joined the team.
Well now that that book has been paused for now until next season...VOLLEYBALL is now the main focus! Time to start practicing and conditioning for the upcoming season. My volleyball girls and I going to show out next season once we find a new coach that is =(. We going to miss Coach T but we can't stop and won't stop so "DOWN SET....YOU KNOW!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment