26 April 2010

dumb niggas

At this point I just need to vent! So today at school during 5th period I almost had to go off on this stupid ass kid. We had a substitute teacher and of course when that happens people start showing their real side. The work left was just too easy..simple define the damn vocabulary words. So i'm busy doing my work and everything and this negro says "Aye brah do that so i can copy it"...I looked up of course like the fuck! He just a little 10th grader and you he the type that like to act like he too cool in a close environment but if he around people that is actually known then he that little kid in the corner. So i look at the fugger and tell him straight up hell naw and that i don't know him and lastly who the fuck he thought he was talking to. Please don't ever step to me like that especially with the brah. I almost went insane but I acted calm and collective and just continue my work. This kid didn't do nothing. Asking everyone for help on defining vocabulary words in the dictionary !! I was tempted to say do you need attention or are you really that dumb because its understandable...let me take that back, THAT SHIT AIN'T UNDERSTANDABLE! He does nothing the whole time and when someone finally give it to him that negro said fuck it that its too much work! Lord knows I can't stand people that go around acting stupid especially black people. After everything you telling me this is how you act ?? Are you fucking serious !! ugh!!

Well I'm done =)
P.S. My face is breaking out for some odd reason...HELP ! =(

No comments: