so today i'm in the car with my mom coming back from church and she is complaining about the songs that i put on her phone. now mind you she never had any suggestions to begin with. she was like who is chrisette michele and i played the song and in the middle of it she cuts it off saying she already bored ! now i'm offended because i love chrisette michele !
then she said "put that white guy that sings like he's black"
me: "robin thicke ???"
mom: "yeah" [nigerian accent] - nodding head lol
then she moves to "and to the left to the left"
me: "beyonce irreplaceable ??"
mom: "yeah her...and the one that married that child"
me: "mariah carey ??"
lol man that lady had me rolling the whole time. she can't remember an artist name worth nothing. she remembers by association but i love her like no other !!
3 comments:
lmao @ "the one that married a child". Your mother is so cute, I think parents have a way of remembering celebrities which kills, lol.
I'm a follower of your blog, and you can check out mine and if you like it, I don't mind you returning the favour.
http://infashionrehab.blogspot.com/
ps: I am always changing the heading of my blog because I haven't found the right one yet. lol, so your not alone. :)
thanks =)
glad to know i'm not the only indecisive person in this world lol
and i will definitely check yours out !
Lol , Your mom does seem pretty funny !
Nice Blog :)
Post a Comment