Took a few pics before going out with the sidekick yesterday ! I realized I've been neglecting my blogger for a minute now. Well guess what....I'M BACK !
In the words of T.I.P <3:
I never let you down Ima shine on sight
Keep your mind on your grind and off mine alright
Hard imma ball on them squares I float
Quarter million dollar cars everywhere I go
I know in the lead it may see it might be
But no matter what they doing they don’t do it like me
Like a G I hold it down for the town I’m at
And I flash like that
Recognize I’M BACK!
Keep your mind on your grind and off mine alright
Hard imma ball on them squares I float
Quarter million dollar cars everywhere I go
I know in the lead it may see it might be
But no matter what they doing they don’t do it like me
Like a G I hold it down for the town I’m at
And I flash like that
Recognize I’M BACK!
Nnenna-Rose


No comments:
Post a Comment