Yes they are!!! They're just doing international promo currently. She's everywhere overseas, and then next month when she drops the single, we'll have promo stateside. Kelly will be just fine. I hear that first single a banga!!!
Hmmm.... Love me some Kelly but I'm still waiting for that hit that puts her back on the map ! Loved "Daylight" though.... Play it on my way home from raves.
6 comments:
lol, you changed it again.
Kelly just needs the right peeps to help boost her career. She needs someone like papa knowles lol.
Girl I know !! lol
And yeah she does because the people she has now not doing it for her
Yes they are!!! They're just doing international promo currently. She's everywhere overseas, and then next month when she drops the single, we'll have promo stateside. Kelly will be just fine. I hear that first single a banga!!!
dopeee blog, tell ya fasionable from ya blog lol
check my blog out pce
http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com
http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com
http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com
She's so under-rated!
Hmmm.... Love me some Kelly but I'm still waiting for that hit that puts her back on the map ! Loved "Daylight" though.... Play it on my way home from raves.
Post a Comment