There was once a time when math was just
plain and simple to me. The Algebra days for which I loved =). Then came pre-calculus which was not all that bad either. They build me up to crush me with this
AP Calculus crap !! There are days in which I love it and find it a thrill [
I'm such a dork lol. Fav subject is definitely math] then there are days I want to just rip that damn book in half !! Last night I stayed up so long to complete my Calculus homework to wake up this morning to hear that school is closed for today due to snow. Now I'm perfectly fine with that but I would of greatly appreciated it if they had told us a bit earlier so I could take my behind to bed. Last semester I got a B in there and I promised myself I would put in a
110% this semester because I want to get an A in that class. So I guess I might as well get used to the late nights doing problems and falling asleep with the book by my side =(. Also nights where I will not have time to do my favorite activity [text until I fall asleep or talk on the phone]. It will pay off in the end is something I consistently tell myself. I can't and will not settle so I will work hard to achieve success =)
4 comments:
AP Cal killed me in highschool
PEACE:)
http://danyellramblings.blogspot.com/
Its killing me now lol
I have Pre Calc.
& it is QUITE sad.
Awhh you will get through it girly =]
Post a Comment