This tights as pants thing going on is getting on my last nerves !! I really don't have a problem with it, its just when I see the wrong people trying to pull it off and fail MISERABLY !! If you know you have cellulite then DON'T wear leggings especially colored ones at that !! Have some dignity please.
I'm at this meeting for this program I'm in and I felt so bad for this poor girl that was there also. Her mother, it seems, came in there with some leggings on and this short little babyphat jacket. All you saw was the dimples in her ass which was repulsive. She looked like she basically had nothing on. I remember when it was wearing leggings under your skirt or dress now its just wearing leggings as plain pants. Some leggings do look nice when the fabric is different and it fits right but stop wearing these Wal-Mart leggings as pants !! It looks like its about to rip off pretty soon. Then to top it off the girl's mother couldn't even control the little boy she had with her. We are in a meeting and this boy is yelling at the top of his lungs and the lady speaking can barely be heard. She finally had enough sense to take him out but then 5 minutes later he runs back in yelling.People just started giggling and shaking their heads. This little boy did this like 3 times. I know that girl was so embarrassed, you could see it in her face and I felt bad for her.
I wish I could of taken a picture for you guys but it was going to be too obvious lol. Then I might look gay to the person who catches me, so I just was shaking my head and trying to pay attention.
2 comments:
Dope blog!!! check mines out at www.fresh-cool-dope.com
Thanks sweetie! And will do
Post a Comment