Yesterday I realized the reason I don't hold grudges against people. It's so not worth my time. It holds me down and drains me of energy. Why should I be putting myself through all of that and the person is just chilling ?? Why stress over someone ?? That's not me.. I made a promise to myself and my close "friend" that I would stop acting like a complete ASS towards him. Lately I've been kind of switching it up on him. One day we will be quite fine and the next its a different story. I don't even understand some times why I act the way I act towards him lol. I realized that I was taking his friendship for granted and he had all the right to cut me out of his life as much as I have done to him. Its time I stop being such a pain in the ass to the ones that love me the most and being nice and kind to the ones that just there for the moment. Not ready to lose a friend and keep enemies.
Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at youSo in 2010 I promise to not take anyone's friendship or whatever for granted. I'm very grateful for every single person that I have in my life !!

No comments:
Post a Comment