14 February 2010

New hair

 So I finished my hair yesterday and I must say I am quite proud of myself. Its braids all over. I love my mother <3 , If it wasn't for her I would've went the easy way and do a weave in the middle but she told me naw not to and finish what I started. I did and love it !! "Shawty looking bad" lmao !

Ooh I picked a good day to do it too ! I was freaking snowing in Atlanta on Friday !! So everyone was inside on the book [facebook]. I loved it and it looked so pretty outside like Atlanta was just purtified. Well its mostly melted now =(, darn sun came out and was just blazing yesterday. We not use to this kind of mess so you know everyone was scared to go out. I was rolling today when I was out and about. Just laughing at all the snowmen I saw in people's yard. I know all these Northerners was like we pathetic but hey we not use to this so let us enjoy our 1 ft snowmen dammit lol. Well tomorrow is the new boo 17th bday ! I really like him and I think its mutual so we'll see where it goes =)

2 comments:

aimes said...

...WOW! You braided it yourself?!?? Now that's AMAZING! I can only redo the ones that get loose or fall out. They are very very nice!

I think I'm going to just keep braids in until the end of the school year. It's easy! Plus-- my students think it's mine! LOL... innocence!

missnnenna said...

Thanks I appreciate that !!