These facebook posers are killing me !! Googling images of houses and putting it on your facebook claiming it's your house is so pathetic, this also goes for cars too. I'm so tired of people trying to make their-selves look better on the internet while in real life its a totally different story. Just be yourself !! All that excess crap is getting on my nerves especially when it looks fake as hell. I mean try a little better. The pics where you are actually in the picture doesn't despict this house[s] you so called claim is yours.
Like I seriously believe this is your house hunny get real !! I'm not even hating I just can't stand people who feel they have to lie about things like this. It's not that serious !!

2 comments:
OMG! I read this crap EVERY DAY on Twitter....like REALLY?! I KNOW EXACTLY what you're all about...JUST STOP!
Thank you !! Thought I was the only one lol
Post a Comment