11 February 2010

The Laugh of the Day.

So my mom and I were downtown today. We were approaching a traffic light when all of a sudden this homeless guy straight up hops towards the car as we are moving. My mom had to hit on the breaks to avoid hitting him and then he runs along side of the car and drags his hand along the window. At this point I'm just straight up scared and laughing at the same time. Those doors locked so fast lol. The lady in the car on the other lane was laughing at us and I couldn't blame her. It was too funny but then it also was scary because you never know what people will do. Atlanta seriously need to do something about the homeless people downtown because its getting dangerous now. I told my mom to hurry up and get me out of there immediately haha.

No comments: