I haven't posted in a long time because I've been so busy here and there. I told you guys that I'm playing soccer this year and I followed through with it. So after school I have soccer practice then once I get home I have no time to make a post. My thighs and legs just be so sore now because of all the running we are doing. It is loosening up now because I'm getting into the groove of things and I'm actually enjoying it. So once I get home I have to take my shower. Get my practice clothes ready for the next day and also my school clothes. Then I have to do this thing they call homework [always a student before and athlete] and by the time I'm done with that I'm so exhausted and just want to lay in bed and either text or talk on the phone until I fall asleep. And this has been my daily routine for the past two weeks. I'm actually looking forward to soccer season and also baseball to watch my friends play. They claim they going to show out so I have to be there to support my guys and watch them play. I will try my best to keep up with my blog during soccer season but I will catch you guys later !!

2 comments:
so random BUT I JUST read that you're in ATL....girl, I'm SO jealous! My mom & I LOVE it there! She wants me to move there SO bad JUST so she can visit like ALL the time, LOL!
Haha yeah I love it down here !!
Post a Comment