18 January 2010

RIP Davin "My Kuntry-Bear" Redmond


 On Friday, January 15, 2010 I received the most painful news ever in my life. My love Davin Redmond died in his sleep. I couldn't believe it and instantly burst into tears in my 1st period. To myself I'm thinking man this can't be, I just saw him yesterday and he was perfectly fine. He was showing me his new tattoo on his neck and I was joking around with him saying where my name is going to go. Man I shared so many memories with this guy. We went through so much together. Days in which I couldn't stand him and days I loved him so much. We recently started talking back and he wanted to be in a relationship again and I told him to prove to me that he is ready and he said I will see. I spent Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday crying then I remembered that if he was here he would be telling me to dry those tears of mine. He had a bright future and I was just telling him how proud I am of him. Was going to play football in Alabama and he was saying how its time he get his life together. Its crazy because the worst things happen to the nicest people. Everyone knew him and just about everyone loved him especially me. I am so grateful to have had him in my life for so long.

Its crazy because you don't know how fragile life is until something like this happens to you. In one night my love was taken away from me. This just have you thinking you never know when God is ready for you or anyone else. So you have to live life to the fullest but also live life in the way you know God will be pleased with. I was talking to my bestfriend who helped me through this about how everyone at school was like they squashing the beef because its not worth it. Well I was glad to hear that but I also know that only time will tell. People sometimes say this in the spur of the moment and don't live up to it. I only hope they do and they realize that its really not worth it because that person can be gone and then you sitting there looking dumb because you had a petty disagreement with them.


I  will definitely miss that boy greatly. He always knew how to make me feel better and always said things that only him will say. We argued about his multiple girls and as I told him on Saturday morning when I woke up. "You hurting all your girls Big Pimpin'". Sometimes you have to just remember the memories you shared with the person. And in almost one year we had so many memories bae. You told me that no matter who we with we will always come first well I will still adhere by that Kuntry-Bear. You always will have that place in my heart. I know you don't want me to mourn you forever but to remember you forever. You told me a few days before you past that You made my Hall of Fame and I laughed. Well baby you really did make my Hall of Fame. You will never be replaced. January 28, 2010 is your 19th birthday and sweetie believe me I will celebrate like you are here with me. You told me you wanted to go out to eat at Atlantic Station then out to the club and I was like well damn you didn't invite me and you said girl that's why I'm telling you lol. You wanted me to come to your dinner celebration but told me I was too young to go to the club afterwards lol. I told you whatever and you said well Nnenna its not my fault you not 18 yet. I miss you Kuntry-Bear and I will always remember you. In my heart you will forever stay !!!

52 will always be my favorite number 

January 28, 1991 - January 15, 2010

2 comments:

ME said...

I read your comment on my post and I think you're completely right. YOU'RE NOT CRAZY. When I talk about her, I feel her near me too, she is my angel and he is your angel. May they rest in peace.

missnnenna said...

Amen to that