27 September 2009

She Did it Again!


Everyone knows I love Tyra Banks...I even was her for celebrity day during Homecoming at my high school. But anyways I just found out that she created a magline which is an online magazine called Tyra. So I did my googling and found it and right now is in the process of just going through it. So far the site it great and the design is wonderful. She looks good in all of her photos. Along with the release of this magline came the new season of the Tyra Show!!!! Now it comes on around four which is a good thing but right now it kind of sucks because I'm not home around that time but I definitely will catch the reruns! The website is tyrabanks.com. The magline should be on there. Support Tyra!!!!

2 comments:

LynniPretty said...

yay Tyra! I love her!!! can't wait for the Magline to be finished!

missnnenna said...

I do too!