27 September 2009

Now You Done Set Me Off!!


Why is it that guys always try to do things to piss you off?? You was just complaining how if you were to had done what I did then I would of been mad so I apologized and admitted my fault. Then you have the nerve to tell me some bullshit that you obviously knew would upset me. Now you have me thinking was you just saying that just to get me back, but my offense was not even to that level. Boys. Boys. Boys. You just never know what is going on with them. I decided that I'm just going to live my life and not let that get to me. You can spend the whole day with your so called "friend" and take her to the mall because she leaving the next day but you can't do the same for your GIRLFRIEND??? That sounds just stupid. I know my worth and if you feel as though another chick is worth more to you then me then I suggest that its time we go our separate ways. Why would you even tell me that??!!! I still don't get it. If I told you that I spent the whole day with a "friend" and he took me to the mall to go shopping and everything you would obviously be upset but you have the guts to tell me that. But its cool though because now I see how we playing it. I just know now not to deny anyone my time because you have no problem dedicating your precious time to some little hussie! I just needed some time to rant on about this because i just kept asking myself the same question. I'm growing and maturing to know that its whatever. You do you and ima do me just don't be upset when I do me better than you can do you. :)

Its all good!!

No comments: