16 October 2009

Fall Break...The End of Volleyball Season [tear]

We are finally on break!!! Fall break starts today and i'm so happy. Its a break well needed. School doesn't start back until Wednesday of next week which I enjoy. Eventhough its fall break I have so much going on this one weekend that it doesn't make any sense...ugh! So I wouldn't even call this thing a break.

First, I have so much homework to do. The calculus teacher gave us this huge packet to do on related rates and I do not even understand that lesson well :(. I have to find time probably a whole day to dedicate to that. Right now i'm sitting on a B in there and if you know me then you know I am never satisfied with a B. I need a A!!!!! lol. Then AP US History came along and I have to outline a whole chapter and read it. I'm half done with that and plan on finishing that probably tonight or tomorrow and put that thick book up. I'm starting to actually enjoy US history though...sounds crazy huh.

Next, I have to do my hair! Man i freaking miss braids so bad that I decided that I"m gonna braid it well actually I decided to get Senegalese twist all over. I know that it will last for a good little minute and winter is approaching so I might as well. So I have to find a day to dedicate to getting the hair done so I can come back on Wednesday looking good lol.
And Finally, a family friend is suppose to be coming to stay with us over the weekend for the occasion that is being hosted in Atlanta. Man its just too much going on...i'm about to pull my hair out!!! But besides all of that I also plan on going to the movies one night to go see Paranormal Activity. I heard that movie is crazy so thats a must watch. I hope everything works out well so I can go...and did I mention I have to help my mom cook a big meal for the occasion that is taking place. I just can't have her handling all of that by herself so I have to help out. This weekend is going to be crazy but if I ever get overwhelmed then I will just stop and take a nap or something.

Volleyball season is over!!!!!!!!!!!! We made it to the First Round State Playoffs and i'm proud of that but we could of went further. I'm definitely going to miss all the Seniors on the team and Coach too. Next year is going to be so strange...everyone is leaving :(. But we gonna do it next year and take it further. I believe that. Now I have to decided whether or not I'm going to run track or play soccer. I need to keep myself activity but until the time comes to make that decision i'm just going to get up early and run every morning to build my stamina and speed. Well I think I need to get back to cleaning so I can finish my AP US History homework today.

No comments: