Well the purpose of this blog really was that I finally joined TWITTER! There I go joining the crowd lol. At first I didn't get the whole idea and the constant updating twitter and to tell you the truth I still don't. I can update all that on my facebook so I really don't see the use of both of them. I think that if that is what you are into then you should pick either facebook or twitter. They both have the same concept in my eyes. But anyway I was going to delete my twitter like 3 hours after I got it [lol] but later decided to give it some more time and if i'm still not satisfied then delete it.
First it was Myspace, I instantly got addicted to it then after a while it started boring me. Then came Facebook, which I love and is addicted to it. [constantly on it on my phone now lol]. We gonna see if Twitter will replace Facebook. I highly doubt it though. When I first started Facebook I was so not a fan and thought it was the lamest thing now I'm fully into it. Facebook everything lol. I just don't see myself getting into twitter because I don't have time updating every minute of what i'm doing and thats kinda dangerous so I probably will mostly be updating about my personal thoughts and whatever. While i'm at it I guess I can follow some celebs. Currently I'm following Keri Hilson, Trey Songz, Nina Brown [Frank & Wanda Show Producer in Atlanta], and 106 & Park lol.
If you have twitter please let me know how i can get more into it i guess.
Oh and I know this is totally irrelevant but if you are going to be on television for an interview or business related I suggest you learn how to speak. I freaking hate when the G-Spot Boys talk...ugh!!! That is such a turn off to me personal. Other females might like that but whatever. I like a guy that can go from the streets to the business world. I just had to say that lol
The Blog of a Vixen!
No comments:
Post a Comment