Oh featuring Tia Mowry. "The Game" put her back in the game because for a minute she I totally forgot about her but she doing her thing now.
On another note Drake finally signed!!!! Yay...he signed to Young Money for $4 million! Damn Drake. Can't wait till his album comes out. I hope it don't have the same songs from his mixtapes because I will be kinda disappointed.
Oh and I watched The Deal last night at 2 in the morning which I normally won't do because I hate the show but Nicki Minaj had an interview. Ok people saying this was her freestyle...ummm no. Rapping your already made song is a freestyle but I still think it was good.
Horrible video I know but the only one I could find. When I find a better one it will be replaced.
The Blog of a Vixen!
No comments:
Post a Comment